What is the IDEA Summit?
The IDEA Summit is a Langley School District initiative designed to celebrate Innovation, Design, Entrepreneurship and Altruism in the Langley School District.
Community partners are encouraged to sponsor, support, adjudicate, participate and serve as mentors in our students’ journey towards a vision of the future.
To support this unique endeavour please see our Sponsorship Package (Platinum $5,000; Gold $3,500; Silver $2,000 or Bronze $750). Contact us for more info.
Components of the Summit:
- Market Showcase: Students from across the district (K-12) showcase and sell the products they have designed and created.
- Socialpreneurism Showcase: Students from across the district (K-12) share their ideas and their plans designed to make their local community a better place.
- Design Challenges: Students from across the district (K-12) participate in design challenges throughout the day. Students are provided with an open-ended challenge that utilizes their creative skills to design a response to the challenge. Each design challenge will have a time limit and will be an exciting activity for an audience to observe.
- Pitch Challenge: Students (K-12) will put forth their best pitch for their products or services to judges.
- Finale: To close the event, we will have a short keynote address followed by 3 finalists who will share their pitch with the audience. Judges will share highlights of the showcase events and the pitch event.
At the IDEA SUMMIT students are taking leaps of faith and attacking problems from different angles. With eyes and minds open to every possibility, they are breaking out of the usual box of ideas and turning brainstorms from familiar to fantastic.
Don’t miss an opportunity to see youthful innovation, creativity, and tough-minded optimism at work.
2023 Date – May 9, 2023
For More Information visit: